Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just me and my boys





In the last month I had a chance to spend some quality time with my boys while Lutza was at school. It must have been the weather that got us out more often ... or just my recent craziness of not wanting to waste a single day without doing something special with my children ... thinking that they are this old only today. So truck and bus spotting, animals, and parks, here we come...

While Vidor adores anything with fur or feathers, Bendeguz thinks twice, if not more, before getting close to any vicious animals (like ducks)... he rather eats the week old bread than feed it to those odd looking waddling creatures. On the other hand, my youngest son makes friends with humans faster than I have every seen anybody do. He can set up games without saying a word and can get the older kids to follow him. He has endless energy and I mean endless ... sunny days mean sleeping well in our house because we literally spend most awake hours outside until our feet hurt and we are all dirty (I love scrubbing dirty babies clean ;o).

I don't know where it came from but one afternoon Vidor runs home from the community park ... he was determined and I knew he had something on his mind. He got his bucket and filled it up with rocks, then explained that we need to go the beach and give these rocks to the whales. Our recent boat ride must have had a deep impression on him. So next day we went to the 'beach' ... instead of the real beach we went to Kirkland. But it was nothing he expected ... no boats to get on and 'only ducks, mommy, no whales'. Broke my heart but somehow he understood the situation ... my smart little boy.

I love every moment I spend with my precious treasures, they make me so grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Orsi ~ you are very blessed. They ARE treasures :)

    ReplyDelete