What would I do without my children? Seriously, how could I get anything done without their help? Some may say that it is easier to do it yourself ... its faster ... but it is no fun. Lately I have been setting up three chairs for baking and we have to have three shovels for gardening ....how cool is that? The end results are always spectacular because they were made with love.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
When Nance Babies help
What would I do without my children? Seriously, how could I get anything done without their help? Some may say that it is easier to do it yourself ... its faster ... but it is no fun. Lately I have been setting up three chairs for baking and we have to have three shovels for gardening ....how cool is that? The end results are always spectacular because they were made with love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I agree, orsi. It is better and funner with help. And they learn new things, which is also important. Jonas likes to help a lot. I can't wait to see my other little man doing the same. Right now all he wants to do is cause trouble.
ReplyDeleteYou have the patience of a saint ! What you are sharing with your children is priceless. What wonderful memories they will carry with them through life.
ReplyDelete