It took me one whole month to write about going back to school (do I need to say why ... that my house is a mess, I usually don't know what is for dinner before 4.30 pm and haven't had a chance to sit by by computer?) ... We are all back to school. Lutza is in Kindergarten, Vidor is in Pre-Kindergarten and Bendeguz is stirring it up in his toddler/preschool class. Oh, and I am teaching in the a morning Preschool class.
Lutza, my darling, was more than ready to get busy. She was quite apprehensive before September, stressing it too much that she does not like math and 'do I really need to do so much homework?' All those worries are gone now. She is loving school and learning so much cool stuff, and of course finding that math is actually pretty fun. She has also started ballet and tap dance. I love how she gets to nurture her mind and passions, that she can be so expressive in variety of ways. I can already see her on the stage .... 15 years from now as a famous dancer :o)
As for Vidor, school can still be hard. He complains every morning that Brumy (his bear) is too tried and he wants to stay home. As a side note, Brumy is one of the most educated bears who ever walked on earth (I am surprised I am not getting tuition charges for him). He has attended school every day last year without fail .... he can usually be found under Vidor's arm or under his hind (that's where he has to sit while Vidor is doing serious work so the bear sounds don't disrupt the class).
And my youngest son ... he still wishes he could be alongside the pool ... Guzie has good and not so good days and while he complains a lot, he ends up having lots of fun each morning. Being a 'veteran' school boy, he comforted many of his classmates in the beginning of the school year. Things turned however last week ... he is now the one who gets the back rubs from friends to make him feel better after I need to say goodbye.
And as for me ... my heart is full of joy and has a little bit of sadness too. I love my children so much and I want every little trouble or worry to be comforted by me. I wake up every morning reminding myself that they are only this big today so I try to make every day the 'best day every'! In exchange they tell me that 'don't worry mommy, I stay little for you just a little bit longer and even if I get bigger, I will always come for dinner to your house and let you kiss me"! Reassuring, isn't it? I am one blessed woman!

No comments:
Post a Comment