Friday, June 14, 2013

Another school year came to an end



 
Another school year came to an end and we finished strong. This is my Little Guzman singing his heart out so that his face is turning red because his teacher told them to be loud so Mommies and Daddies can hear them. I heard him all right.  
 
 
 
Vidor and his class learned the books of the Bible in a song form ... they pretty much rocked it. My little man did great at practices and at the performance .... until he spotted me with a camera (next time I may have to go under cover).
 
 
My Beautiful Lutza sang a solo at her program ... Over the Rainbow form the Wizard of Oz ... needless to say tears were streaming down my face it was that beautiful. She also got the Achievement Award for having willingness to see things through.

 
Since we have been counting down the days to summer I had to give the children the pleasure to run through the finish line as we got home.

 
Vidor's amazing teacher two years in a row, Ms. Amy.

 
Guzie's Lovely Ladies ... I mean teachers.

 
And Lutza with her First Grade Teacher, Mrs. V.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment