I would say that there is nothing more glamourous for a 6-year-old then to get dressed in a pink sparkling dress, wear make-up with permission and be pretty for three days. Our little Lutza soaked up all this glamour last week as her first year at her dance school came to an end with their recital.
I am a parent, which comes with the condition that I am biased. But the way this girl shakes, twirls and twists is pretty special. She is goofy through and through and her tongue often had to be just right (meaning hanging out of her mouth) to get the steps perfectly, but she is our girl and I love her sass and joy.
Both Vidor and Bendeguz kept telling her that she was so beautiful ... feeding that fire with oil.
With tears in our eyes we watched her as she boogied on the stage ... her father and I are so honored to have such a blessing for our daughter.
And seriously, how many pictures can a mother take of a girl all wrapped in pink ....

She is quite beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOh, what a fun, girlie moment!! Love it! Little girls in dance costumes are just precious! And, what a wonderful mommy to capture the moment!
ReplyDelete