Saturday, December 31, 2011

Merry Christmas

Christmas was very quiet this year. The big brothers all went to Hawaii so it as only our little family sharing the joys of Christ's Birth. I anticipate Christmas more and more every year now because of the children. It is just so funny to watch them make plans for Santa's arrival and can't wait to get out of bed on Christmas morning. Last year I complicated the whole Santa-Baby Jesus concepts, trying to fit in my my Hungarian traditions into the holiday. This year we just took it as it came. Mikulas (Santa) was late again (shame on me), just like last year ... I guess he had a long way to come on December 6, all the way from Hungary. And then, surprise-surprise, he came again on Christmas Eve and made a mess of our house. The rain deers scattered half chewed carrots all over the living room and Santa did not drink his milk again.
These are some of the joyous captions I managed to make on that morning.


Lutza trying on her new cow-girl boots .... fancy needlework and a shiny toe.

Vidor finally finding something that had his name on ... a joy on its own.

Guzie and his new tow-truck


I didn't get to take a picture of all three of them sitting together and actually looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment